Legal notice of PKL SA online store
- The controller of personal data provided in the process of registration in the PKL online store (https://www.sklep.pkl.pl) is Polskie Koleje Linowe S.A. (Polish Ropeways)
- The controller's registered office is located in Zakopane at ul. Krupówki 48.
- For matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer in the following manner:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- in writing to: PKL SA, ul. Krupówki 48, 34-500 Zakopane
- Personal data provided in the registration forms will be processed in order to implement the agreement for the sale of services provided by PKL S.A. and Partners belonging to the PKL S.A. Group, i.e. Kolej Gondolowa Jaworzyna Krynicka S.A., PKL FOOD Sp. z o.o., PKL FOOD Sp. z o.o. sp. k., Tangara IP, and for taking actions aimed at concluding it.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for taking actions aimed at concluding and implementing the agreement.
- Personal data will be shared with the hosting service provider of the store https://www.sklep.pkl.pl/, entities providing electronic payment services and partners belonging to the PKL S.A. Group to the extent necessary for the implementation of the agreement.
- Processing of personal data is necessary to perform the agreement or to take actions aimed at concluding it. The personal data provided in the registration form may also be processed for purposes constituting a legitimate interest of the controller. The processing of data for the purpose of direct offering of products and services may be deemed legitimate due to the interest of the controller.
- The personal data provided by you will be processed only by authorized persons, with full respect for its privacy.
- You have the right to access and rectify your data, request deletion from the database, restrict processing and transfer your data.
- The data subject has the right to object to the processing on grounds of the legitimate interest of the controller at any time, unless the controller can demonstrate that there are overriding legally justified grounds for further processing in relation to a possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the General Personal Data Inspector (after 25 May 2018—the President of the Personal Data Protection Office), if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the applicable law.
- The personal data provided in the form will be retained until the statute of limitations for any claims under the applicable law has expired.
We ensure our Customers full respect of their privacy and the protection of their personal data